The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Marketing and Productions Coordinator for our Marketing Team within our Home Office located at 147 Commerce Drive in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Marketing and Productions Coordinator you will keep the marketing department on-track, organized and well managed. You will assist with the production and trafficking of marketing campaigns that drive traffic and support the Dufresne brand. This vital role acts as a liaison for inter- and cross departmental functioning.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As The Marketing And Productions Coordinator You Will
- Assist in the coordination and execution of marketing plans.
- Utilize Project Management Software, coordinates the production of creative assets.
- Traffic creative assets as required.
- Help manage department workflow, keeping track of task dependencies to ensure campaigns are executed on time. (Coordinates simultaneous tasks and campaigns).
- Assist with resource forecasting to prevent under or over capacity issues.
- Proof all marketing materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Collect external quotes from outside vendors and media partners.
- Coordinate the distribution and delivery of marketing assets.
- Maintain the promotional calendar, ensuring store level staff are informed and have the proper assets.
- Take care of weekly and monthly reporting.
- Streamline production and creative processes.
- Compile and manage Marketing database.
As a Successful Candidate You Will Have The Following
- 3+ years' experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- Detail oriented / analytical problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Multi-tasker who's able to juggle a large volume of requests and prioritize effectively.
- Quick learner! Thrives in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project Management platforms, and other digital campaign tools.
- Knowledgeable on traditional (print, radio, etc) and digital marketing production processes.
- Aptitude for reviewing project details to ensure all aspects are on time and on track.
- Preference given for experience in retail and/or being part of an Omni-Channel Marketing Team.