About The Role
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!
We are looking for a HR Manager to provide operational and strategic HR support to our production teams in our Mississauga and Brampton fulfilment centres. Reporting to the Senior Manager, HR, you will play a critical role in providing HR leadership and ensuring a safe, productive, inclusive, and engaging work environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- In partnership with the Production management team, manage full-cycle HR programs (including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, organizational design, compensation and benefits, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, and offboarding) to support operational and strategic business needs.
- Work closely with supervisors and managers to create a safe, engaging, productive work environment and provide coaching on key areas such as performance management, employee relations, health and safety, and team effectiveness.
- Accountable for key HR metrics including employee engagement, regrettable turnover, absenteeism, and health and safety.
- Collaborate with management team to ensure health and safety compliance, including the Joint Health and Safety Committee, employee training and education, investigating accidents and incidents, return to work procedures, and coordinating with legislative bodies (i.e. Canadian Food Inspection Agency and WSIB Ontario).
- Coach and mentor local HR team and collaborate with HR colleagues located across Canada to ensure consistency and alignment in HR programming.
At a Minimum, You Have
- Degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent 5+ years of experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Manager, ideally within manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution industries
- Demonstrated experience leading change management initiatives, specifically in organizational design/structure, HR program development and implementation, and continuous improvement of HR processes
- Strong understanding of provincial health and safety, employment, and human rights legislation
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching and conflict resolution skills, with demonstrated experience in leading complex workplace investigations
- Sound judgement and consistently adhere to fair, ethical conduct with respect to employee relations and our highly diverse employee population
- Team player with strong prioritization, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to work within a quickly changing, high pressure environment and with a great deal of ambiguity
- Experienced in Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets) and HR tools (HRIS, ATS, scheduling/time tracking)
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or ChefsPlate weekly box subscription
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of all staff members at HelloFresh is our top priority. As such, we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health and well-being of our employees against the risks of COVID-19.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is proven to be a safe and effective tool in protecting our health and our communities. In support of this, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all staff members to be fully vaccinated in order to access the office or to attend a HelloFresh sanctioned event located outside of the office.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers' homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company's commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn