- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the insurance industry.
- Life, Accident, and Sickness licensing is required.
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) is an asset.
- Willingness to enroll in industry educational courses, i.e. CEBS and attend industry related conferences and seminars as required.
- Focused and self-motivated on all targets & goals.
- Professionalism and excellence in sales ability and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with advisors, underwriters and the sales team.
- Demonstrate prior success in sales, building a sales territory or book of business.
- Demonstrate an ability to meet the challenges of heavy workloads, frequent changes, ambiguity and other pressures.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications as well as excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to department and individual needs.
- Demonstrate supervisory and managerial skills.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply.