Our Team Members are passionate, enterprising individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package that may include a co-paid insurance plan, annual bonuses, vacation time, a generous sick leave plan, and options for retirement savings, in addition to the base salary.
As a Sales Account Manager you will drive sales activities, develop new relationships, and strengthen existing relationships with customers throughout your territory. You will generate identity growth opportunities with both new and existing customers, and manage those accounts with an emphasis on ensuring a high level of service and customer satisfaction. Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Develop and execute area sales plans that include specific targets, strategies, and tactics
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term customer satisfaction
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers
- Upsell customers on additional products appropriate for their needs
- Respond to general inquiries from customers, connecting them with other internal teams to address any issues that may arise
- Achieve revenue and profit targets for their assigned area
- Monitor and regularly report on applicable sales metrics
This role will be a good fit for you if you have:
- An understanding of farming practices, equipment, precision agronomy, and variable rate technology would be ideal
- Strong coordination and relationship management skills
- A driven and self-motivated approach to achieving your individual and company level objectives
The ideal candidate will working from home from a location that fits within the territory, with flexibility to travel* throughout the territory to meet with customers as needed
Come grow with us!
Farmers Edge is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, and collaborating with team members and candidates to identify and remove barriers to employment. We welcome and encourage applications from all persons and will work to find reasonable accommodations at all stages of recruitment and throughout a team member's employment
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of, and maintain an acceptable driving record, consistent with our Vehicle Use Policies, to be eligible for employment with Farmers Edge.