Director of Sales - Consumer Food Products
Our client is a preferred employer in the food business with sales operations across North America. This role leads the efforts of the in-field sales team in achieving the targets and ensuring customer delight.
Some of what you will do in this role includes:
- Hiring, coaching, mentoring and developing a team of strongly performing sales representatives and account managers
- Forecasting sales and spend levels, executing marketing initiatives and setting tone and direction for the team and customers
- Conducts quarterly business reviews as well as annual performance reviews
- Determines and tracks all compensation and reward programs
- Aligns brand and trade marketing strategy with sales execution
- Leverages the performance of the key accounts specifically among traditional grocery banners and the natural food channel
- Keeps fingers on the pulse of the business and customer community
- Work fluidly in a matrix environment with marketing, finance and logistics etc.
- Leads and/or participates in departmental as well as interdepartmental meetings
- Ensures complete and accurate reporting on accountabilities
- Post secondary education
- Highly proactive sales leadership skills with strong attention to KPI performance metrics
- year successful history in both leading a sales team of 10 or more individuals as well as managing key accounts
- The successful candidate will be both a strategic thinker as well as have the ability to execute in a highly competitive fast paced environment
If this sounds like a role where you could excel, please apply today. MacDonald Search Group works with our clients to build high performing teams reflective of the Canadian employment landscape. All applications are considered!