Perks & Benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health and benefits package
- Vacation package
- Stock purchase plan or RRSP
- Professional development
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the design of regional marketing programs, campaigns, and activities that drive engagement through a full-funnel customer journey/lifecycle
- Provide leadership to the marketing team to ensure success of initiatives
- Identify the right mix of marketing channels, activities, and programs to support the achievement of monthly and quarterly commercial goals
- Collaborate with sales and other departments
- Champion knowledge of regional markets, business practices, buying journeys, customer type dynamics, channels, and influencers across our different market segments
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing
- Experience managing multi-segment marketing plans and go-to market plans
- A true generalist background
- Working knowledge of marketing technology including Marketo, Salesforce, Sprout Social, ABM tools, conversational marketing/chat tools, video marketing platforms, ad tech
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let's get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.