Operations Customer Service Representative
Why choose Intelcom and become one of our Operations Customer Service Representative?
- You thrive on helping others and finding solid solutions to whatever comes up as you are assisting customers and drivers to ensure deliveries are completed on time
- You'll get to work with a variety of people in-person, by phone and emails wowing them with your communication skills
- You enjoy a fast pace and being organized so that all packages are accounted for and deal with the packages returned to the Delivery Center
- You're quick on the computer and like data entry, report production and working with a variety of systems
- You're cool as a cucumber and like to manage different types of situations.
This is a full-time opportunity at 40 hours per week, starting at 2:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday).
If this job interests you, send us your application and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada as well as our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom's daily operations.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we don't just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.
At Intelcom, we know experience comes in many forms and are committed to building a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our teams. With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.