By bringing together smart, dedicated, and supportive colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in a values-driven work environment. The collaboration, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for you to make a real impact and build a rewarding career. We are passionate about our business, our culture and investing deeply in your growth and development to build for the future. If you have this same drive, then let's talk!
Reporting to and receiving mentoring from the Senior Manager, Brand Strategy, the Marketing Coordinator, Web & Graphic Design, will support a variety of marketing initiatives and projects, focusing on design, web optimization, collateral maintenance, and asset curation. This marketer will leverage their creativity and attention to detail while collaborating with team members on a variety of branded assets, both for internal and external use, upholding brand standards and consistency while conjuring new ways to bring the brand to life.
As a valued team member, the Marketing Coordinator, Web & Graphic Design, will gain exposure to a variety of marketing team functions and participate in developing both marketing and corporate collateral for print and digital. In addition to being responsible for maintaining and improving the website, this role will support the brand team's growth by updating assets, managing our asset library, and supporting the brand needs of departments across the organization.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must work well in a collaborative environment while exemplifying an entrepreneurial spirit by ?owning? their responsibilities. The ideal candidate exhibits skills related to copywriting and editing; ad and collateral design; and website design, performance, and analytics. This will be a hybrid working environment based in Toronto.
As a Marketing Coordinator, Web & Graphic Design your key accountabilities will include:
- Work in support of and in collaboration with the Brand Marketing Specialist to design branded collateral for internal and external audiences in line with brand standards and style.
- Design compelling print and digital promotional material, including ads, signage, and other assets for various partnership events.
- Responsible for day-to-day website maintenance, updates, and analytics, as well as working with vendors on site optimization.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of our Brand Asset Library.
- Tracking and reporting on website performance and efficiency.
- Develop and update branded assets across the organization.
- Coordinate meetings, liaise with vendors, and communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Assist the overall team by supporting a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Some travel and on-site responsibilities to support our events and sponsorship team.
- Ability to be autonomous and problem solve; bring solutions to the table.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to focus on complex tasks for long periods of time with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and collaboration under pressure.
- High level of initiative; a self-starter and self-teacher.
- Able to proactively analyze processes and recognize opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; easily builds strong working relationships and collaborates with others.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Creative mindset.
- A desire to learn and grow with a teachable spirit.
As a Marketing Coordinator, Web & Graphic Design your skills and qualifications will include:
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing or a role with marketing responsibilities (e.g. graphic design or administrative assistant).
- Post-secondary education in Design, Web, or Business with practical experience in a Marketing-related role.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on emerging design and current marketing trends.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and experience in copywriting considered an asset.
- Experience with DatoCMS, Marketo, and Salesforce considered an asset.
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
Please include both cover letter and resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com