WHAT YOU WILL DO:
New Business Development Including The Following
- Quickly create a level of trust in internal and external interchange, which include company values and behaviors with all advisors, clients and prospects while keeping promises in delivering strong results.
- Review of specifications from benefit advisors ensuring the information is complete, comprehensive and meets our underwriting and administration requirements.
- Communicate what can be done for the client/prospect/advisor and why they should work with Alberta Blue Cross.
- Assist with the follow-up of corporate account quotes and proposals and determine the competitiveness in the group insurance market.
- Assist in the enrolment and installation of new business.
- Present renewals to the assigned book of business, ensuring that the cost of doing business is on a viable basis.
- Lead sales, administrative and educational presentations to benefit advisors and plan sponsors.
- Assist management in advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Work with all group business units on issues relating to administration of the corporate account book of business.
- Achieve and maintain a thorough knowledge of the suite of products and services.
- Work with the assigned client care specialist to ensure an effective, high level of scheduled service to all corporate accounts.
- Develop and maintain a corporate account sales tracking and prospect file.
- Develop and strengthens relationships with assigned benefits advisors.
What You Will Have
- Life, Accident, and Sickness licensing is required.
- Preference will be given to those candidates that possess a Group Benefits Associate (GBA) or higher designation, such as CEBS
- Must be a continuous learner with a desire to get better by enrolling in continuing educational courses, i.e. CEBS, industry related conferences, seminars as required.
- Focused and self-motivated on all targets and goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with benefit advisors, underwriters, and the sales and service team demonstrating sensitivity to team, department and individual needs.
- Strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellence in sales ability and presentation skills.
- Very strong benefit background and knowledge, including underwriting, trends and marketplace drivers.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply.