We are looking for a Consumer Insights Lead who will report to the Global Director of Consumers Insights, Analytics and Performance Management, and who’ll be tasked with providing insights on customer behavior. As part of your role, you’ll be working closely with the performance management, research and data & analytics teams. You will help understand underlying consumer attributes that explain observed behavior. You’ll be at the forefront of a new practice at BRP and will be expected to connect the dots between the work of many specialised teams across the organization (data and analytics, research, business intelligence, etc) to explain consumer behavioral patterns to senior management.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
Here at BRP, we’re creating new ways to get people moving forward, where their experiences are measured by emotion rather than distance. All around the world, our products, achievements and aspirations are a reflection of our teams’ exceptional expertise. Want to bring your true self on this adventure?
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Collaborate with experts to aggregate all consumer data across Research, Social Listening, CRM, CDP, etc.
- Interpret available data to form actionable insights (for marketing and business management).
- Track consumer purchase patterns to predict churn, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and forecast CLV.
- Contextualize observed behavior vs market / social listening / macro trends.
- Support Performance Management in explaining campaign / brand performance .
THIS ROLE IS A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- A minimum 5 years of experience across various research and insights roles.
- Proactive mindset, able to liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Naturally curious, self-motivated and passionate about data integrity.
- Previous experience in visualizing and storytelling data for non-data audiences.
- Proficiency with consumer intelligence platforms (Qualtrics, Brandwatch, Sprout Social, Mixpanel).
- Experience with multivariate analysis and other statistical techniques would be preferred.
- Do you have other qualifications? Tell us what is unique about you that is a great addition to the team.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.