We are looking for a Performance Management Lead who will report to the Global Director of Consumers Insights, Analytics and Performance Management, and who’ll be tasked with performance management support to a variety of internal stakeholders. As part of your role, you’ll be working closely with the data & analytics teams to provide performance reporting for all brands and business units. You will act as an internal consultant to recommend marketing optimisations and drive performance improvements across multiple brands, and regional business units. You’ll be at the forefront of a new way of operating at BRP and will be expected to be a spokesperson for marketing optimization across multiple teams..
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
Here at BRP, we’re creating new ways to get people moving forward, where their experiences are measured by emotion rather than distance. All around the world, our products, achievements and aspirations are a reflection of our teams’ exceptional expertise. Want to bring your true self on this adventure?
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Collaborate with experts to aggregate all performance data across web analytics, paid media, CRM, transactional data (online and offline) and build a complete measurement of marketing performance
- Interpret available data to form actionable insights to influence marketing strategies and optimize campaign executions.
- Work with our Consumer Insights Lead to build and implement upsell, cross sell and repurchase campaigns.
- Contextualize observed marketing performance with macro trends and benchmarks.
- Support marketing teams by providing performance measurements and expertise in improving campaign performance.
THIS ROLE IS A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Minimum 5 years experience across various performance management and marketing effectiveness roles.
- Proactive connector, able to liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Naturally curious, Self-motivated and Obsessed with data.
- Previous experience visualizing and storytelling data - ability to translate data into actionable business insights and communicate effectively the importance of the data.
- Extensive experience with test & learn techniques and proven track record in executing 360 degree marketing optimizations.
- Proven track record in improving marketing Effectiveness and Efficiency across multiple channels (Paid Media, Email, Organic, Affiliate, etc)
- Autonomous and data-literate : able to get into data and analytics platforms and find your answers if needed.
- Natural leader who can align multiple teams and get everyone on the same page.
- Do you have other qualifications? Tell us what is unique about you that is a great addition to the team.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.