WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
As a key member of the marketing team, the Brand Marketing Specialist will play a role in elevating our brand via strong content-first strategies, campaigns and brand activations. To do so, you must possess robust strategic skills, routed by insights and analytics but also creative skills. You must have experience in or with advertising agencies to build strong partnerships through collaboration. And finally, in order to deliver on promises, you must be an organized and rigorous project manager. All of this, to connect with our consumers in a unique and meaningful way.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Marcom process in collaboration with the agencies and key stakeholders, including: briefing, creative development, production, launch strategy, in-market and postmortem.
- Develop content strategy and GTM plan aligned with the business priorities, including: campaign development, brand building activations, content creation and production, 360 distribution plan.
- Ensure the integration with the overarching holistic plan for our brand, including: aligning the objectives, the strategies, the tactics and the KPIs.
- Bring innovative ideas to elevate consumer experience routed with our branding and values.
- Manage and coordinate projects on budget, resources and timeline.
- Builds strong connections and collaborate with key stakeholders inside the organization (multidisciplinary team, expert teams, product teams, etc..) and outside the organization (ex: partner agencies)
- Evaluate and solve problems that may arise during the realization of a project by providing creative solutions.
- Connects with Regions outside North America to share best practices
- Creative and passionate about strong brand building
- Rigorous, organized and detail-oriented
- Able to transform a vision into a strategy and execution plan to meet objectives.
- Good at multitasking and managing projects
- Bilingual, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in Powersports
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional team player with a positive attitude
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.