About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who is committed to providing excellence in packaging solutions to fill the role of Sales Representative, Corrugate division. Our ideal candidate will be maintaining existing customer base and developing new relations to ultimately guide our customers to achieve the best suited product for their business and vision, while aligning with our mission in changing the game for service.
Who We Are:
Established in 1982, Great Little Box Company is a family-owned and operated leading manufacturer of Labels, Corrugated Boxes & Displays, Folding Cartons, KBA, Digital Packaging, Protective Packaging, and the distribution of Shipping Supplies.
We take pride in our initiatives to make safety a priority. We demonstrate this with our structured in house training, providing personal protective equipment and our innovative and supportive culture.
At Great Little Box Company, we aim to create a workplace of belonging in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person's talents and strengths.
- Consistently meets to exceeds monthly sales quotas, as well as any growth objectives assigned
- Initiate conversations and relationships with new customers to achieve targets for new business opportunities
- Attend tradeshows and visit customers to foster relationships and ensure that their packaging needs are fulfilled beyond expectations
- Develop and maintain existing relationship with all accounts assigned
- Follow an existing call cycle with existing account
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Packaging manufacturing knowledge is an asset
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Proven track record of increasing sales and meeting sales quotas
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Energetic and self-motivated to achieve new targets
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong technical skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work in a true team environment
- Post-Secondary degree, Diploma or sales related courses an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and nurture professional relationships
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Local market knowledge
GLBC is fully committed to two things - our employees and our customers'. We offer employee based recognition and reward programs including continuous improvement incentives and companywide performance goals. We emphasize teamwork but value individual contributions to the team. Come join our winning team. We're passionate, energetic, and committed to providing excellence in packaging solutions.
If you are someone who values customers' and a truly Great place to work - Please apply if interested.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.