Kimoby develops and offers a cloud-based communication platform that allows businesses of all sizes to connect with their customers through instant text and multimedia messaging. We rank no. 51 on the 2020 Growth List (formerly the Growth 500), the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Kimoby has been active in the auto dealership industry since 2013 but has since grown to include retail, human resource departments, power sports, property management, as well as healthcare and retirement homes. We are well established throughout Canada and the US while continuing our commitment to sustainable growth, rather than growth at all costs. We value doing more with less and challenging our team to find innovative solutions. Kimoby is made up of passionate people who love to work hard and play hard.
Do you have what it takes to join our talented team of individuals?
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our Customer Service team. As an Account Manager, your role will be to make sure that customers are using the Kimoby app to its full potential and finding strategic ways to maintain a low level of churn.
- Follow-up after the onboarding process is terminated
- Follow-up on market perspective/economy
- 45 days touch base
- 90 days touch base
- Understand and prevent customers churns
- Take part in particular sales demos
- Add new features idea (up-sale)
- First of all, you must be completely bilingual, no ifs, ands, or buts. You know the ins and outs of both English and French and feel comfortable presenting in either language.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer support
- Understanding of business mechanisms
- Good listening skills
- Sales assets/persuasion
- Being able to talk to owner/manager
- Experience in B2B customer service and long-term customers relationships
- A flexible work schedule, because work-life balance is important to all of us!
- Possibility of working remotely, with a $500 stipend to set up.
- A dynamic team whose members always strive to surpass themselves.
- Abundant challenges and projects.
- Access to beautiful offices in the heart of Quebec City’s St. Roch neighborhood, accessible by public transport. Only a short walk away from top restaurants and attractions.
- Employer-paid parking or bus pass. No need to hunt for parking!
- Access to a network of private health clinics in your city.
- Group insurance plan
- A robust retirement plan with Wealthsimple that includes employer contributions:
- 2% after 6 months
- 5% after 4 years
- One-month sabbatical leave every 4 years. Enjoy!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your application today! We will consider any combination of relevant studies and experience.