Silent partners Studio is looking for an organized and motivated Office and administrative Coordinator.
The primary role of this position will be to support the team in making sure the day-to-day operations of the office run smoothly and without interruption and provide a wide range of administrative support activities to the leadership team.
- Greet visitors and direct them appropriately
- Handle mailing letters and parcels
- Monitor and stock office supplies.
- Coordinate cleaning and repair crews to solve office issues.
- Manage administrative vendors such as water distributor, office cleaners etc.
- Ensure that snacks are readily available.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Clean the coffee machines daily and oversee maintenance.
- Be ready to take on the unexpected and have fun doing it.
- Provides HR, accounting and administrative support to the operations team
- Coordinate the setup of desk, computer equipment and access for new hires with the IT team
- Welcome and carry out the initial integration initial integration of new employees and freelancers;
- Partner with internal team members to plan and execute meetings and company-wide events.
- Support in the recruitment activities of new employees, in assistance to managers.
- Assist the executive members and the production team with travel arrangements (Flight, Hotel, etc.)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Office and/or Administrative Coordinator.
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of the Google office suite and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Office 365 and Mac platforms
- Basic HR and accounting skills an asset
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strategic thinking to identify and solve problems
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to use discretion and make sound judgment
- Autonomous with the ability to work independently under general instructions
- Proactive, flexible, and dynamic with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm under pressure
- Understands and enjoys teamwork
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure collaboration with members of various teams and external suppliers
- Permanent full-time contract
- Group insurance coverage including telemedicine service
- Creative, dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Casual dress code
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- Daily snacks and beverages
Application deadline: Tuesday, January 3, 2023