Acquia empowers the world's most ambitious brands to build digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been recognized a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for a Product Manager to own and drive the capabilities of Acquia's industry-leading products in our Developer Experience portfolio. You will report to the Director of Product Management and lead the product life cycle of our developer and devops tools. You will also have responsibility for leading the roadmap, financial impact, and stakeholder alignment for these products.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for this individual to lead products with a motivated cross-functional team, make data-driven decisions, and be a significant contributor to Acquia's success. Your passion for creating exciting products, critical thinking, in-depth technical and business acumen, outstanding product management, communication and interpersonal skills will motivate our teams and establish trust across cross-functional and cross-organizational stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and deliver on a product strategy and roadmap
- Uncover and understand technical stakeholder internal and external needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure alignment across stakeholders to ensure that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry.
- Able to assess emerging technologies, products and companies to measure their potential value or threat
- Make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Define success criteria for product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3 years of relevant experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment with globally distributed teams.
- Familiarity with development / devops tools and practices (e.g. Git, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), automated testing, static code analysis, etc. Experience with Gitlab a plus).
- Knowledge of website building, web applications and a general familiarity with the wider field of web technologies. Experience with Open Source web content management systems (e.g. Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements
- A proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact via Isarta as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.