We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible - towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
We are currently seeking a Java full stack Developer for our Canadian Practice.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
We are looking for an experienced Java full stack developer to join an established team to develop application code in accordance with application standards and best practices working on projects, change requests and minor enhancements. This individual is responsible for analyzing, developing and delivering the technical solution that satisfies the functional design documents and other useful requirements. The Developer also works with incident management software to investigate, resolve issues with various applications and resolve defects. The Developer unit tests changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable. This individual is well versed in agile methodologies and development.
Our Requirements :
- 4+Years of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 8/11 and Angular 2+
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- A champion who undertakes new approaches and helps transform our technological capabilities
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular training to other back-end developers.
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
**Key Must Haves**:
- 4+ years' experience with Angular 2/4/x, Typescript and RXJS, JWT
- 4+ years' experience working in Java 8/11, Spring Security, Repository, Boot, Hibernate
- 4+ years' experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.
- 4+ years' experience with Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2,
- Extensive practical experience building form workflows, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience building Angular libraries (or open-source libraries in general)
- Experience testing Angular/Java apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine, Junit/TestNG)
Other Nice to Have:
- Experience implementing WCAG standards and specifications, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience with WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
- Development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures
- Current with latest technology, trends, and best practices
Bachelors degree in Computer Science & engineering with minimum 4 years of relevant Experience.
Infosys is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities promptly, and will do so by identifying, removing, and preventing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility standards by the AODA.
Infosys will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process, upon request. If an applicant requests an accommodation, Infosys will consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account.
Infosys Public Services Canada follows Equal Opportunity Guidelines.