With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You'll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You'll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is passionate about restaurants - serving the restaurant industry is part of our origin story, and we continue to be committed to helping restaurants build outstanding hospitality experiences. We are growing our product marketing team, and are excited to find the right teammate to join us in helping our restaurant community do what they do best - better!
OpenTable is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive innovation and growth for the most powerful platform in the restaurant industry. You will serve as the voice of the market, help define product strategy, own go-to-market strategy, and drive successful launches for our table management solutions. You'll provide restaurant owners and operators with a powerful, easy to use operational product to run a streamlined service and deliver personalized hospitality. Table management is at the core of our restaurant products, and is critical in helping restaurants optimize their business. You will work closely with our product, B2B marketing, sales and broader marketing teams to help grow our restaurant network and drive deeper engagement of our existing customer base of more than 50,000 restaurants.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit to deepen and scale OpenTable's ability to solve for short term and long term restaurant needs, while delivering continued excellence in our market research, positioning and go-to-market strategies. You love working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, and bring deep experience in product planning, positioning, go-to-market and growth. You have a passion for driving successful outcomes, and are willing to challenge the status quo to push the business forward.
In this role, you will:
- Understand industry and audience insights that inform product road-mapping
- Own the positioning and messaging for a product line built to serve the needs of OpenTable restaurant partners
- Develop strategy and lead execution of cross-functional go-to-market for new launches
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with high impact product initiatives
- Collaborate across marketing to develop assets and campaigns to support product awareness, growth and engagement
- Enable field teams to sell and drive adoption of products and features, serving as their key product subject matter authority
- Define and measure product performance, making optimizations and recommendations to drive further growth
- Build positive relationships across the organization, with the ability to lead cross-functional team projects
- Present strategy and results of major company initiatives to senior-level business partners
Please apply if:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience within a B2B context. Open to management consulting, with experience oriented towards marketing and/or B2B SaaS technology.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A balance of creative instincts and analytic orientation is required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing "get it done" environment
- Creative problem solver, with an entrepreneurial approach and high degree of ownership to deliver measurable results
- Proven track record to lead and own strategic, cross-functional projects and programs
- Shown success collaborating with cross-functional teams and leading high impact go-to-market campaigns
- Experience driving research and audience insights and developing recommendations for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience messaging to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Outstanding project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Experience with inventory management technology and/or two-sided marketplaces is a plus
- Paid Time Off - 20 days a year
- Birthday/celebration PTO - 1 day
- Annual company weeks off
- Flexible sick time off
- Paid volunteer time
- Maternity leave - 18 weeks
- Paternity leave - 10 weeks
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Group RRSP and DPSP
- Major Medical Insurance (dependent care options)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1