Quantifi Inc is a Canadian fintech company that owns and operates Quantifi Lending and Credit App.
Founded in 2015, Quantifi Lending is a national bank alternative automotive lender. We are proud to be the preferred lender for thousands of new Canadians and first time borrowers. To date, Quantifi Lending has deployed over $100 million. This was accomplished via a propriety portal rather than the incumbent monopoly portal.
Through insights and feedback gained operating the proprietary dealer portal, Credit App was incorporated as a stand-alone entity in August 2021, to create a multi-lender portal, not tied to Quantifi Lending's lending operations, offering modern infrastructure to over 4,000 dealerships as well as bank and bank alternative automotive lenders.
Visit our careers page often to stay up to date on all our available job openings: www.quantifi.ca
About the role
In the Sales Executive role, you will play a leading role in expanding Credit App's dealership network as quickly as possible in Canada. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with our VP Operations. You love a challenge, are resourceful and enjoy working at a business-to-business technology company. Your success is easily measured by the number of dealerships you can help sign in and submit their first application on the platform.
We are looking for someone that wants to take ownership and drive solutions with a hands on approach. If you are ambitious, enjoy solving tough problems, and are looking for an opportunity to make your mark as part of a world class team then this is the role for you!
What your day looks like here
- Understand and deliver the value proposition of Credit App to dealers and lenders
- Manage outbound marketing campaigns to attract prospective dealers in a scalable manner
- Prospect and engage with automotive dealerships across Canada via all forms of communication (cold calling, referral and marketing campaigns, video calls, email, text, in-person, B2B referrals through lender partners etc)
- Obtain contact information and prioritize potential dealer prospects (Example: large dealer groups and independents will require different strategies)
- ?Activate? new dealerships on the Credit App platform (defined as the dealership submitting their first application)
- Assist with insights on how to automate the onboarding experience for a dealership
- Engage with partner lenders regularly to
- build relations and gain their support to advocate for our portal in their dealer partner locations
- create consistent messaging and marketing to dealerships around Credit App's platform
- provide timely reporting and product updates
- Deploy sales strategies with lender partners to increase business revenue and identify new business opportunities
- Monitor and accurately track target lists and KPI progress to meet quotas
- Stay informed on competing products and services
- Conduct all engagements in a professional manner
- 3+ years' experience in a sales (preferably involving closing new customers) or business development position
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- People oriented with experience building customer relationships
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to think critically and creatively when problem solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Experience with Hubspot considered an asset
At Quantifi we consider ourselves to be a progressive Fintech company where employees come first. Here are just a few things that we think make Quantifi a great place to work:
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedule. Need to start your day a bit earlier or a bit later? That's fine with us.
- Generous vacation policy. We realize the importance of a positive work/life balance.
- Awesome people. We're invested in building a team of diverse talented individuals.
- Meaningful work. We are taking a new approach to lending that means better access, improved rates and more opportunities for our clients.