Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
If you are looking to progress your career, look no further than Baker Tilly WM.
Baker Tilly WM LLP is a leading midsize accounting and advisory firm based in Vancouver and Toronto. We provide value-added audit, tax and advisory solutions that support local businesses. We offer a full complement of professional services across every major industry sector, serving a broad range of clients, including large, publicly traded companies, emerging businesses, and owner-managed businesses.
Outside our two offices, we also draw on the specialty services provided by partners from across the Baker Tilly Canada network and also globally through our affiliation with Baker Tilly International.
At Baker Tilly WM, we foster a meaningful career and the opportunity to influence tomorrow for your clients, your profession and your community. Our professionals are encouraged to Be True to their values and ambitions, alongside our shared commitment to building great relationships, great conversations and great futures.
For an inside look of what Baker Tilly WM LLP is all about, follow our Instagram account @BakerTillyWM!
Baker Tilly WM LLP is currently looking for an experienced, motivated and energetic individual to join our growing team as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. We are seeking a candidate to assist us with recruiting for top talent and promoting and strengthening our employer brand in the talent market. This role will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and supporting all areas of the business including Audit & Accounting, Tax, Advisory and Support functions. Our team offers an outstanding environment to continue developing your career by providing challenging and rewarding opportunities, while working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strategic sourcing plan to increase applicant pool leveraging industry and market best practices. Use a variety of sourcing techniques and innovative methods to identify and attract high quality active and passive candidates
- Build and manage candidate pipelines
- Lead and execute full-cycle recruitment process including gathering requirements from the hiring manager/partner, drafting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, and screening and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers/partners
- Conduct interviews in a professional manner, championing the Be True brand and promoting Baker Tilly WM culture and value proposition
- Manage third party relationships (i.e. job boards, recruitment agencies) to ensure appropriate service standards are being delivered
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partners and managers to stay on top of upcoming recruitment needs in the Toronto and Vancouver offices
- Lead and execute on the campus recruitment strategy in Toronto and Vancouver
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and use social media to attract and engage top talent while building on the employer brand recognition
- Monitor and analyze recruitment metrics to drive continuous improvements related to recruitment and selection
- Provide an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment cycle
A successful candidate will have:
A successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years progressive experience in Talent Acquisition, recruiting for all levels of the business
- Experience with Professional Services is an asset
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with managing multiple projects/requisitions simultaneously and balancing numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, gain trust and influence the recruitment process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with calendar management tools is a must (e.g., Outlook)