CASE Community Services is a Peel Region-based grassroots community organization established in 2005 and incorporated as a registered charity in 2007. We partner with individuals, groups, and agencies to build inclusive stable communities by empowering the marginalized populations to access support and services within their communities to improve their wellbeing.
Visit out website at: https://casecommunity.org/
To apply to the role of Grant Writer/Fundraiser, please send your cover letter and resume.
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
- Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities.
- Develop and write persuasive grant proposals to grant-making organizations that adequately communicate the organization's mission and programs
- Research granting sources and continuously seek new grant opportunities.
- Actively participate in all of fund development initiatives to ensure the success of the department.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- At least one year of fundraising experience
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.50-$22.90 per hour
Work Location: In person