Territory Sales Manager - REMOTE
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Remote Territroy Sales Manager position located southern Alberta, Canada region. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining, developing, and growing a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers. Ensure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd. Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers.
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including A Plus Dealers.
- Build sales through active communication with existing and potential customers about new product launches, services, supplies, prices, programs, and discounts.
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and their teams to increase sales within the assigned branches within territory.
- As required, develop remedial action plans to meet or exceed customer development and sales targets on a weekly basis.
- Be the channel expert on the features, benefits, product performance, and design guidelines for products sold.
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, returns, product changes etc.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products, and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Expand the knowledge base of the company's products and features.
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures, and company policies.
- Perform additional duties when requested. Qualifications:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient sales ability with the ability to build and act on a robust sale plan.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office and internal systems like CRM, expense reporting, etc.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills with the ability to generate new business through negotiating and carrying out a sale plan.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and drawings/plans.
- Knowledge of HVAC products, services, customers, and market trends
- Demonstrates discernment and sound judgment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, preferably within the HVAC industry.
- HVAC experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment :
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Frequent travel to/from customer sites; occasional travel for company meetings/events.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities