Kenn Borek Air (KBA) is a leading operator and supporter of the Twin Otter, Beechcraft 1900D, Basler DC-3T and King Air series of aircraft and aircraft engines. True North Turbines (TNT), a subsidiary of KBA, offers immediate customer solutions in support of the PT6A-28/34/42/52/67 engine models. The Engine Sales and Leasing Manager is responsible to develop, promote and sell to third parties, services such as the sale, lease, repair management and fixed flight hour maintenance programs in support of the PT6A-28/34/42/52/67 engine models.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services your role includes:
- The budgeting, market development, promotion, and sales of the company's service offerings. Including the ongoing servicing and support of customers.
- KBA fleet engine management through both True North Turbines and external vendors.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the scope of True North Turbines capabilities.
- Provide responses to customer RFQ's and RFP's including formal pricing and timelines.
- Review established websites for active RFP's relative to the company's goals, objectives, and current capabilities. Including the updating of the company's offerings on the ILS website.
- Prepare and present sales quarterly reports.
- Assist with the development of repair contracts, volume discounts, fixed pricing, etc. and negotiate with repair vendors.
- Provide weekly updates to the KBA Management team regarding sales volumes and targets.
- In conjunction with KBA assist in the development of a company MCM for the purposes of creating a standalone TNT AMO.
- Develop processes and procedures for sales, leasing, engine management and use within the TNT shop environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Airport Restricted Area Pass
- Must be able to write, read, and understand technical publications
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of the PT6 engine as it relates to repair costs, build and modification status, turn times, and vendor repair contracts
- Ability to communicate from experience and knowledge the company's service offerings
- Ability to understand and structure agreements between parties relative to the sale, lease, repair, exchange, or services offered
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, schedule and integrate complex events in a fast-paced environment.
Kenn Borek Air offers a comprehensive employment package containing competitive wages, excellent company funded benefits program, a wellness flexible spending account and a RRSP matching program. And sometimes it is the little gestures such as receiving paid time off to enjoy your birthday!
Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening, resulting in a negative test result, is a condition of employment. Screening is provided at KBA expense and will be conducted, where possible, on the first day of employment.
Full immunization against Covid-19 is preferred.