LBMX is growing again . . .
LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant.
If you are an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you're someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who will work primarily with our Sale and Marketing teams. This role will be responsible for providing sales support, communicate and follow up with customers and prospects, and liaise with other departments.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills and be comfortable providing candid feedback so we can continue to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Follow-up and correspond with customers as required
- Prepare and follow-up on outstanding contracts
- Assist Account Executives in achieving sales targets
- Proactive outreach to customers and prospects
- Research from all sources to acquire leads
- Prepare and distribute sales reports
- Maintain and be the point person for our CRM system
- Participate in sales team meetings
- Work independently on multiple priorities
- Consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience during all customer interactions
- Present a professional image
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate important feedback with customers internally
- Proficiency with standard PCs and software (Windows, MS Office, Outlook)
- An independent problem solver with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to develop a rapport with people over the phone
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Fluency in French would be an asset
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary
- Extended benefits including a health spending account and employee assistance program
- 3 weeks vacation to start with additional paid ?LBMX holidays? throughout the year, plus flexible summer hours
- Company matched GRSP contributions
- Education subsidies for job related courses
- Maternity/Parental and Compassionate Care Leave Top Up Program
- Flexible work options including a $500 Staples Allowance for new hires and a monthly in-office benefit to subsidize commutes
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- A healthy work/life balance
- Named one of Canada's Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2022)
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world's only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across industries including building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery, agricultural, and more.
LBMX is based in London, Canada and has customers throughout Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.