Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at "home." For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us-we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the Role
Angi is seeking an experienced and results-driven product marketing lead to transform how pros think and feel about Angi and how they experience our products. To start, this will be a team of one, though we would love to grow it someday based on impact. Given it is an individual contributor role, a successful candidate will need to be comfortable zooming in to work on specific tactics that improve the Pro Experience (helping to write copy, deciding what features to evangelize to maximize impact) and zooming out to think more holistically about our voice and approach to communicating with pros overall.
This person will work across the organization, partnering with the teams that own our SEM and CRM marketing channels as well as brand, pro care, pro success and retention, public relations, business teams, and more to set and drive a consistent strategy and voice that resonates with pros.
This role will sit inside the Product Management team and will report to the VP, Product for Pro.
What you'll do
On the strategic front, this person will be responsible for an evidence-based strategy that improves pro trust in Angi. Tactically, this person co-owns our SP segmentation and works wherever they need to align a consistent narrative that helps pros find value in their Angi relationship.
You will be a force multiplier. The person who succeeds in this role brings clarity, consistency, a fresh tone, and alignment to the pro journey in a way that improves Pro ROI, net promoter score, retention, and lifetime value.
- Become a subject matter expert on how pros think about and make decisions and how they find Angi, and develop a perspective on where we fit in the market and what we can do better
- Partner with user research to co-own our pro segmentation. Turn it into actionable plans that differentiate the product experience in ways that resonate with different types of pros
- Partner with design and pro retention and marketing teams to craft and own the overall pro journey
- Nail our messaging, influence voice and copy decisions company-wide. Craft compelling product messaging, positioning, and use cases
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things to accelerate impact
- Orient yourself and those around you around measurable impact.
- Participate in user research and provide guiding insights to consistently iterate and improve messaging
- Inspire consumers and cross functional teams to be ambassadors and advocates of the brand
Who you are
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably with experience in marketing to small companies
- A great marketer: You have an eye and an ear for compelling messaging, you think in user journeys rather than in points in time, and you have the intuition and empathy to craft a vision that resonates with our pros.
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our pros and create value on their behalf.
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and measure impact. You have strong analytical skills and are largely self-sufficient.
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their 'A' game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business. You never say "that is not my job."
- An influencer: You are able to bring people from different functions together, align them around a goal, and get them excited about achieving it
- An amazing communicator:: You can tell a compelling story, you can make the complex simple, you communicate clearly and concisely and can tailor your message to your audience.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position is $115,000 - $175,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)