Job Description - Sales Representative (Rogers & Fido)
Skynet Wireless Inc is an authorized Rogers dealer in BC with 21 locations throughout the Lower Mainland. The ownership has been in the wireless industry for over 25 years and have been partnered exclusively with Rogers since 2010. We are proud to be a partner with Rogers to provide the latest in wireless internet services to keep you connected to what matters most in your life. Providing a superior customer experience is our number one goal. The Organisation is constantly growing and searching for the best and brightest talent to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $15.65/ hour
- Uncapped Commission structure
Job Type / Category
Sales Environment within a Retail Store. Ability to hunt customers to generate more revenue, and commissions. Job pays a combination of Base Wage, Commission, Bonuses, and Various Other Performance Incentives.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Exceed Store Sales Targets.
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service.
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
? Maximize store profitability and manage all store financials, including inventory control and cash flow. ? Sets expectations and is accountable; promotes teamwork through open and honest conversations.
- Implement corporate merchandising directives and standards.
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must love making money!
- Must have a Winning attitude
? Must have skill set to actively seek out new clients and small business. ? Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrates Professionalism and Integrity
- Ability to build, develop strong rapport with staff and customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including day, evening, and weekend shifts within retail hours of operations
- Sales or Wireless Experience an Asset, But Not Necessary