Saskatoon, SK S7P 0E4
Full Time, Permanent Position
Founded in 1977, Consolidated Gypsum is a building distribution company operating in six (6) locations across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Distributing over 2500 building products to contractors across western Canada, forty plus years has earned us a solid reputation for keeping in sync with marketplace growth and demands.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR WEBSITE, where you can learn all about our company.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing and motivating their team, ensuring sales targets are met, and identifying new business opportunities within the Saskatchewan Region.
- Overall responsibility for the presentation of the showroom and sales counter.
- Mentor, coach, direct and manage the sales team with the goal to promote their development, knowledge and customer service skills and assist them as they work towards their individual targets.
- Holding regular performance review meetings with your team to promote continuous improvement.
- Hold regular documented meetings with the sales team, asking for shared commitment to goals and ensuring team are meeting their responsibilities.
- Representing the company in a professional manner, displaying high levels of integrity and customer service. Leading from the front as an ambassador for the brand.
- Build and develop relationships with our key suppliers and ensure product knowledge sessions are held monthly.
- Spend time travelling to meet our key customers and get to know their businesses.
- To ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures and to work in partnership with departmental heads and senior management to ensure the highest of communication levels are maintained.
- The preparation of the branch sales budget, business plan and forecasting together with the ability to demonstrate strategic ideals.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze reports and create action plans for self and sales team to attain goals.
- Compliance with the Daily, weekly, monthly check list ensuring all aspects are met on time in full.
- Directing the sales to achieve compliance in line with company standards in relation to Customer Relationship Management (Known as CRM).
- Understanding protocols, including notepad entries, stratification, maintaining decision maker details and capturing lost sale information.
- Ongoing daily review of sales orders, quotations, and templates to ensure revenues, margins and delivery charges are captured correctly and to investigate issues accordingly.
- Ensure the order monitor is always kept current.
- Work closely with the marketing department to identify targets customer and product group opportunities.
Other duties as described the Director of Sales / Branch Manager
- Diploma or Degree in Business Sales or equivalent program
- Experience in B2B and B2C selling.
- Experience in leading teams and managing sales targets
- Project management experience
- Computer fluency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent understanding of relationship building and negotiation
- Proven track record of exceeding sales initiatives
- Organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- A valid class 5 driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Ability to work outside operating hours on occasion to service customers, attend trade shows, etc.
- A competitive salary that will commensurate with the experience and abilities of the individual
- A comprehensive benefits plan including medical dental and company matching Group RSP plan.
- A growing company with a solid foundation providing its employees with challenges and opportunities
Please apply online or send your applications.