Would you like to work with passionate colleagues in a vibrant and growing company that stands out in its field? Then you are at the right place! SunLouvre Pergolas, working in the manufacture and sale of pergolas whose head office is located in Granby, Quebec, offers you the opportunity to join its dynamic SunLouvre Pergolas Toronto team as Junior Inside Sales Representative.
Here are the advantages you can benefit from by joining us:
- Flexible schedule from Monday to Saturday.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Floating days off and annual holidays (3 weeks).
- Continuing education and social activities.
- Modern workspaces with a family and friendly atmosphere focused on collaboration and well-being.
Here's what your daily tasks will look like in your new role:
- Welcoming clients in our showroom (with or without appointment) or virtually by appointment.
- Advise and assist customers in their needs by optimizing their space according to our design parameters.
- Respond to customer requests by email or phone.
- Carry out prospecting
- Prepare estimates and quotes and send them to prospects
- Collect information from the clients regarding the project (plans, photos, measurements).
- Collaborate closely with the design team for the validation of special projects.
- Ensure the follow-up and progress of the project until its completion.
- Support the sales representative by completing the CRM
- Participate in developments and contribute your ideas for continuous improvement.
Your profile matches this:
- You have strong interpersonal skill.
- You have good team spirit, are dynamic and open to discussion.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have 2 years experiences in direct sales.
- You are comfortable selling a high-end product.
- You are comfortable communicating in person, on the phone and by email.
- You are autonomous, meticulous and rigorous
- You are and excellent negotiator
- You have knowledge in building construction
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You are comfortable with the Office suite and computer tools (CRM/ERP an asset).
If you are up for a great challenge and want to be a part of our passionate team, we would love to hear from you! Rest assured, we will take the time to respond to your resume submission. We can't wait to chat with you and possibly introduce you to your new colleagues. We look forward to hearing from you and potentially meeting you soon!