TYLin is a full-service, professional engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLin has more than 3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Our Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing Specialist for various proposal and pursuit activities for our global civil engineering company. In this role, you will provide support for the Roads
- Highways, Water, and Buildings Sector's marketing activities. You may supervise administrative, and marketing-related support staff, such as Marketing Assistants or Marketing Coordinators.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- In collaboration with a marketing manager, proposal team, and internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SME), prepare informative, high-quality proposal documents with an emphasis on accuracy, messaging, content and compliance with requirements, for prospective and existing clients.
- Participate in the development and production of TYLin's response to Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Supplier Qualifications (RFSQ) and Request for Tenders (RFT) including managing timelines, leading kick-off/check-in meetings, writing, assembling and monitoring proposal content, ensuring document control, and final quality assurance.
- Edit content for grammar, spelling, consistency, technical accuracy, and tone using both the CP Style Guide and corporate branding guidelines and policies.
- Tailor proposal-specific material, including project organization charts, resumes, proposal narratives, executive summaries, cover letters, and promotional materials to respond to individual proposal needs.
- Develop and maintain marketing corporate literature (resumes, boilerplate information, project description files, etc.) and other marketing materials (presentations, brochures, awards, etc.) as required and ensure all ongoing and completed files and documents are stored properly in the corporate database accordance with best practices.
- Partner with technical staff to create concepts and develop marketing collateral.
- Research target markets and clients as directed, sharing relevant information with other offices and practices.
- Work collaboratively with fellow team members to continuously enhance deliverables and the working environment.
- Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities as directed.
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field, or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in technical editing or writing. Experience in the Architecture/ Engineering/ Construction (AEC) industry would be considered an asset.
- Ability to understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications in order to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and meet deadlines consistently while maintaining high levels of attention to detail.
- Superior grammatical and writing skills with experience proofreading documents to ensure integrity and quality of documents/proposals.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Deltek Vision CRM software is considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management, and clients.
- Solves problems and work independently, and as a team player.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is committed to employment equity and providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (?AODA'). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
TYLin is proud to offer exciting career development opportunities coupled with a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.