Strategies 360 Canada ? Senior Executive Assistant Posting
Strategies 360 (S360) is seeking to hire a highly motivated and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the team at the firm's Canadian headquarters in Vancouver. This is a multifaceted, 32 hour/week position in a fast-paced public affairs environment which requires superior organization and management skills. The position requires attendance 4 days per week in the firm's Vancouver office on West 2nd Avenue near Granville Island.
The position will offer exposure into the world of strategic communications, politics, public affairs, branding and marketing. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, flexible, and naturally inquisitive. You'll have the opportunity to support work on client files in every sector of the BC economy.
Vancouver is the Canadian headquarters of Strategies 360. With offices in 13 Western states and Washington, DC, Strategies 360 (S360) is the leading government relations, public affairs, strategic communications, and research firm in the West. S360 has experts with deep knowledge in industry sectors and service areas to successfully negotiate public, political, and business landscapes on behalf of our clients.
- Monitoring activities of local, provincial, and federal governments;
- Monitoring media and the BC legislature;
- Assisting with business development and drafting communication to clients;
- Assisting with client meetings and events;
- Assisting with firm-wide compliance with the BC Lobbyist Registry;
- Overseeing the day-to-day functions of the office and supporting leadership team members in scheduling and other administrative functions;
- Assisting in the development of client assets and materials, including reports, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations;
- Assisting with ongoing projects; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Who We are Looking For:
- Highly organized individual with 3+ years of administrative experience, including coordinating team calendars and managing projects;
- Interest in public affairs, policy or politics is necessary -- direct experience is a bonus;
- Team player with high attention to detail, resourceful, and ability to self-prioritize and multi-task;
- Professional demeanor with proven written and verbal skills;
- Familiarity with CRMs and email marketing tools; and
- Sense of humour and flexibility a plus.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by the end of day, June 9.
Strategies 360 is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company, please visit www.strategies360.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.