Job Role:Webmethods Developer
Location : Vancouver, BC, canada_Onsite
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Mandatory Skills :
- Hands on Experience in SoftwareAG WebMethods Development (Wm Designer, Integration Server, Universal messaging) - Must
- Good Knowledge of Google Pub/Sub and Big Query - Desired
- Splunk Knowledge - Must
- 7-10 years of experience in Integration with strong WebMethods development skills
- Very Good working knowledge of Software AG WebMethods development.
- Strong Middleware Integration experience with exposure to vast SAP/Workday Integrations.
- Knowledge of Google Pub/Sub, DataStax and Big Query
- Experience in managing different implementation integration partners teams.
- Familiarity with SDLC and Integration projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams across geographies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in implementing integration solutions using Google Pub-Sub/Universal Messaging and using integration methods and technologies covering Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST APIs and XML
- Extensive knowledge in handling ready-to-use connectors or adapters as suited for different use cases involving systems such as SAP Adapters, JDBC, JMS Adapters etc.
- Experience in securing the solutions using cryptography, digital signatures, digital certificates, PGP, and transfer protocols such as TLS/SSL
- Proficient in accomplishing integrations leveraging Software AG WebMethods product suite components including Developer, Designer, Integration Server, Trading networks and MWS
- Strong in implementing integration solutions using Universal Messaging
- Strong in developing solutions using favored system integration methods and technologies covering Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST, APIs, and XML
- Well versed with incorporating information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management, and event monitoring/reporting
- Experience interacting with business and other stakeholders to provide subject matter expertise and elicit integration requirements
- Experience in implementing automated solutions to improve productivity and reduce the lead time of time-critical integrations
- Good to have the knowledge of EDI and Trading Networks
- Experience in offering flexible B2B/EDI connectivity options to business partners
Thanks & Regards
Raas Infotek Corporation.
262 Chapman Road, Suite 105A,
Newark, DE -19702
Direct No: 302 286 9939 Ext: 109