Vice President, People Operations
The Vice President, People Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating People initiatives with emphasis on the quality of the employee experience and providing counsel to senior leaders/managers within the organization. As a strategic and consultative leader, you will provide direction and oversight to the development of programs for talent management, succession planning, workforce planning, organizational development, learning, acquisition of talent and employee communications.
Bring to life the evolution of the People Operations function and structure, to better support the needs of the business while optimizing HR resources, in alignment with corporate strategic objectives and goals.
Support the implementation and evolution of the organizational people strategy to align with strategic plans, and builds upon a dynamic employer brand and employee value proposition.
Lead the development of corporate-wide leading-edge programs and initiatives to enhance the quality, development, retention and attraction of talent as well as support all reorganization processes to ensure the effective structuring and workforce planning of the organization, and as required, for mergers and acquisitions.
Serve as a strategic partner to members of the Senior Leadership Team and People Leaders by providing insightful, innovative, and empathetic problem-solving while enabling an inclusive workplace promoting positive employee relations, free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of unfair or unethical practice.
Provide strategic leadership to the design, and delivery of internal employee communications that contribute to a positive employee experience, solidifies employer brand and enables timely and relevant employee communications that are aligned to core values and culture.
Lead a high performing team of HR Business Partners, Talent Development Specialist, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience partners, and act as a coach and advisor to senior leaders and other staff.
- 10+ years of HR/People Operations related experience, with 5+ in a senior leadership position managing an HR department.
- Bachelor's or college degree, with a master's degree in business or HR management or related field, preferred.
- Professional level of knowledge in the field of Human Resources with breadth of knowledge in varied aspects of HR planning, organizational design, staffing, coaching and DEI.
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple HR areas, with immense depth in business partnering and operations, change management, and building efficient and scalable processes and procedures.
- Experience in the analysis of complex and changing information and development of viable long-term solutions.
- High level of business acumen with the ability to build relationships, foster collaboration, and influence decision-making across an organization, using data and various forms of feedback.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with a deep comfort managing budgets and monitoring business results.
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting strategic plans to senior leadership teams, board members, and external partners. If you are searching for an opportunity to realize an exciting vision and lead with influence, do not hesitate to contact me.
Senior Consultant, Human Resources
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.