In this role, you will play an important role in developing and project managing regional sponsorships, marketing campaigns and multi-channel communications plans, ensuring that they drive to key objectives and are prioritized for greatest impact.
You will champion the use of innovative and leading edge marketing practices, that will drive brand perception, acquisition and engagement results through the flawless execution of high profile and high impact plans while managing the development of brand strategies and communications plans. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to bring knowledge and executional expertise to continue to position RBC as a leader in a very dynamic and competitive marketplace.
What will you do?
- Manage the promotion and positioning of RBC's brand, across all creative elements, ensuring it represents the voice of the client and balances the master brand with any sponsorships, programs or service brands.
- Support the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing and communication plans that engages both traditional and cutting-edge channels.
- Manages the day to day sponsorship portfolio and budget to ensure the region is working to plan and aligning to key strategic priorities
- Manages PR and communications related to sponsorship and citizenship partnerships to promote RBC in the community and create a positive brand experience
- Manages and attends external events that focus on building RBC's brand in the community, hosting clients and driving key business objectives.
- Collaborate with integrated support teams, stakeholders and agency partners to execute on regional sponsorships and regionally relevant national marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, assess against goals and optimize accordingly
- Provides direct coaching and support to local market leadership on partnership opportunities, speaking engagements related to community events and RBC brand standards
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 5+ years of direct marketing or sponsorship experience (including direct mail and email marketing)
- Excellent project management, leadership and organizational skills
- Experience managing marketing programs and complex sponsorship relationships
- Experience developing integrated marketing & communication plans
- Familiarity and experience leveraging predictive models
- Support campaign measurement, assessment, and continuous response alignment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Experience working with agencies effectively sharing creative briefs, managing the creative process, with a creative eye and keen attention to detail
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- The opportunity to interface with senior level executives from many different parts of the organization
Job Skills Brand Management, Communication, Cross-Channel Marketing, Cross Promotions, Customer Behavior, Industry Knowledge, Long Term Planning, Marketing, Marketing Activities, Product Services
Additional Job Details
Address:ROYAL BANK PLAZA, 200 BAY ST:TORONTO
Employment Type:Full time
Platform:Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.