Job Title: Industry Sales Executive
Are you a sales pro looking to excel in an exciting, large-scale arena? Oracle is a market leader in Cloud ERP because we connect thousands of companies with enterprise products they can trust. This is your opportunity to use your experience with ERP/ERM/CX Sales & Service/HCM to make a big splash in your career.
We're looking for an Industry Sales Executive to provide expertise in finance and budgeting solutions tied to Oracle's suite of products. Using your knowledge of ERP, HCM and CX, you'll work alongside Oracle's best sales executives to solve sophisticated customer problems and translate customer requirements into technical solutions.
By selling our software/solutions, you'll play a crucial role in driving the continued success of Oracle's Enterprise Applications in North America. If you're ready to bring your sales skills to the forefront of ERP, come and join us!
About Oracle ERP, HCM and CX
Oracle's outstanding suite of products?including Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Management (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), and Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Experience in Sales and Service (CX), and Human Capital Management (HCM) ?provides end-to-end solutions with mobile optimization through cloud deployments.
Oracle's ERP Cloud enables companies to streamline their business processes with financials, procurement, and project portfolio/risk management. Our EPM Cloud allows companies of any size to drive predictable performance, report with confidence, and connect their entire organization. Our SCM Cloud helps companies rapidly deploy Oracle's supply chain management functionality with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility.
Our CX Sales helps companies to improve sales productivity and creates better experiences for your buyers, while CX Service Help customers get answers faster, free your agents to handle more complex tasks, and reduce cost with self-service tools.
Oracle's HCM Cloud is a complete cloud solution that connects every human resource process?and every person?across your enterprise.
What you'll do
- Sell business applications software/solutions to prospective and existing clients
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Provide insight on finance solutions linked to Oracle's product suite
- Collaborate with sales executives to address customer challenges
- Find technical solutions aligning with customer requirements
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of ERP, EPM, SCM, CX, or HCM enterprise-level sales experience
- A successful track record of meeting/exceeding annual sales quotas
- The ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts at C-suite and LOB
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and closing skills with prospects/customers
- The flexibility to travel as needed
What we'll offer you
- A competitive salary and exciting benefits
- Flexible and remote working options to encourage work-life balance
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- Opportunities to make an impact in one of the world's leading cloud companies
- Accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- A diverse, inclusive culture that champions what makes you unique
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.