Join our Dynamic Team as a Marketing Manager for Mercedes-Benz WInnipeg and Focus Hyundai!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing for Pinnacle Auto Group, we are looking for a dynamic and talented Marketing Manager with experience in both traditional and digital markets to help our dealership meet its operational goals.
- Thorough understanding of local market developments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment, as well as individually with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure using innovative and creative approaches to meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong initiative. Proven ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Background of creating, running, and optimizing digital / social media content & campaigns.
- Proficiency with Google Suite of products
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or similar
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Integrity and Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidence; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things they see as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
· · Timely Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
1 - Digital Marketing
- Edits / updates to Mercedes-Benz Winnipeg website including but not limited to Inventory Feed Management, content updates including monthly OEM program, landing page creation, etc.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting website performance via analytics.
- Manage third party integrations.
- Site / page layout, UX/UI, etc.
Social Media Management
- Work with key stakeholders to manage both organic and paid social media efforts across multiple platforms (Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Etc)
- Development and management of an ongoing content calendar to plan out relevant social media efforts.
- Promote key dealership offers & messaging to key audience segments.
- Moderation and reporting.
Search Engine Optimization
- Working with Google Search Console to identify opportunities to improve organic ranking on SERP.
- Optimizing website based on these insights.
- Creating content as required to assist with these efforts.
- Monthly reporting on results of these efforts.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver timely, relevant messaging to key audience segments.
- Develop and create correspondence using third party software tools.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
2 -Content Creation
Dealer Support Initiatives
- Create digital / social and traditional assets to assist in meeting monthly dealership business goals.
- Work with key department (Sales, Service, Parts) to help create timely, relevant digital content (videos / images) to promote key products / services.
- Work with Marketing Director on Pinnacle Auto Group strategic content initiatives, as required.
- Work with key stakeholders to conceptualize and create key marketing assets in support of dealership business goals, including but not limited to ads, signage, POS, vehicle decals, print collateral, sales support initiatives, and other related requests as required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
3 - Vehicle Merchandising
Photo / Video of vehicles
- Complete timely and high-quality photographs of new, CPO, used and vans to be used on dealership website.
- Edit photos to optimize photo quality
- Upload and manage inventory photos / videos on website.
4 - Other Marketing Duties
Including but not limited to:
- Sponsorships / Events: Planning, managing, reporting relevant sponsorships and events on behalf of the dealership.
- Competitive Intelligence: Keeping current with competitive landscape including both local competitors and OEM manufacturers.
- Working with Marketing Director and key dealership stakeholders to develop and manage annual marketing budget.
- Working with vendors / partners / suppliers as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, or related field required.
- At least five years of experience in marketing, strategy creation and long-range planning required.