- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field (Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of degree completion for the highest level of education attained. If the degree was obtained from a school outside of Canada, an Education Credential Assessment report showing Canadian equivalency is also required.)
- 3+ years work experiences
- Experience with Design Patterns and OOP
- Experience with UML and ability to create and interpret design documentation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about quality and software excellence
- Experience on testing process, test management and planning
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ford of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and / or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Candidates for this position must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited does not sponsor work permit applications
- Track, support, analyze and verify features/issues in JIRA (feature/issue tracking system) driving them to closure.
- Monitor product quality through effective testing strategy, planning, and execution,
- Collaborate closely with other software developers, product owners, and testers in an agile environment.
- Create, review, execute and maintain test cases, test plans and test strategies for new and existing features.
- Work closely with external software/hardware partners/vendors.