Ayming is the leading international consultancy firm specialized in Business Performance. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic Sustainable Business Performance to our clients by advising them on critical issues and opportunities supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment and Innovation Management
Ayming's Montreal office is looking for a dedicated HR coordinator to help us achieve our growth strategy. You will be supporting and reporting to our national HR director.
- Leading with the Sourcing, identification, selection, and interviewing of candidates Responsible for the administrative part of the new hire process
- Leading the pre-boarding and onboarding of employees,
General administration :
- Administrating all steps of employee life
- Managing the Work Visa application & Renewal process for all employees under Work Visas.
- Being the go-to person for employees with benefits-related questions and problems
- Acting as the liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Administering employee Health insurance & Group RRSP
- Planification and organization of Team building event and other related company events.
- Animating our HR Policy
- Build and Deliver our Ayming Academy training platform and training paths in collaboration with our executive team.
- Work on developing employment engagement initiatives
Your talent and professional aspirations
You have :
- A CHRL or CHRA licence
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment and Project management
- Experience in Benefits Administration is an Asset
- A functioning knowledge of Provincial and Federal Labor laws
- An Ability to bring together people and foster an inclusive and engaging culture
- An Ability to work in a high paced environment with evolving projects and tight deadlines.
- Open to others & Open Minded
- Proactive & Confident in your decisions
- A team player
- Bilingual in French and English
If you become an Aymer
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees - Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility - design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP).
Apply now Send to a friend ?
Share this post
Data Privacy Notice