Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued - as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
We are looking for a contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator (12 months) to support a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists within the Loblaw Technology & Analytics, Loblaw Digital and Loyalty business groups. This is a hybrid role, based out of the Loblaw Head Office/1 President's Choice Circle, Brampton office.
Responsibilities Include :
- Utilizing our Applicant Tracking System to update and maintain accurate candidate records, schedule candidates, send confirmation emails and compile interview feedback
- Communicating promptly and accurately with hiring managers, candidates, Talent Acquisition Specialists and other stakeholders to ensure alignment across teams
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews at all levels
- Managing the candidate interview process for panel and final round interviews
- Supporting onboarding, including managing logistics, and new hire communications
- Supporting Senior Managers and team in preparation of weekly, quarterly, yearly recruitment reports and dashboards; and other duties that create administrative efficiencies and effectiveness
- Suggesting and contributing to projects that improve the operations of the Talent Acquisition team
- Assisting Talent Acquisition Specialists with research, analysis and implementation of programs, reports and projects
- Providing support with recruiting events and projects
What you bring:
- Competency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) - V-Look Up's and Pivot Tables will be considered an asset
- Proven career development interest in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Analytics
- Detail orientation, with the ability handle ambiguous and fluid situations in a fast-paced environment
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills along with a proactive mindset
- Customer focused and able to nurture positive relationships with a strong sense of urgency
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars - Environment, Sourcing and Community - and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers & Canada's Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.