Bringing energy to our world, the right way. It's our purpose statement that drives us to do the right thing, the right way, every day. We are a passionate team of high performers who challenge the status quo while staying focused on operational excellence and delivering results. Our culture is defined by our people and how we work together, and we are excited that you want to be a part of it.
Our energy is also represented by our people, what we bring to the communities we operate in and what we bring to each of our relationships.
Crescent Point Energy is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team to provide logistical and analytical support for crude and condensate to the Marketing Group.
Main Responsibilities & Activities :
- Work with Development Engineers to ensure accurate forecasts to generate timely nominations
- Monitor and communicate supply changes, event notifications, transportation impacts that affect sales commitments, redirection of volumes during delivery disruptions
- Work with operations to track crude or/and condensate deliveries against forecasts and nominations
- Develop relationships with engineers, operations, and external parties to effectively manage logistics
- Provide background and support related to accrual and settlement activities for production and marketing accountants
- Assist Marketing Representative with commodity pricing modelling and production and volumetric tracking
- Additional development opportunities may include netback optimization, analyses for business development initiatives, support for other commodities, scorecard analyses
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prefer 2-5 years of oil and gas experience
- Scheduling experience would be an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail is required
- Self-starter, curious and motivated to support the Marketing team
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Power Bi modelling an asset
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
Why Crescent Point
Working at Crescent Point means you are part of a highly engaged workforce who is supported, engaged, and connected. We provide employee wellness initiatives, that support the physical, financial, and psychological well-being of our workforce and flexible savings and benefits options to meet your specific needs.
Crescent Point is committed to building an inclusive organization that harnesses diverse thinking to innovate and grow. We are transforming our talent programming using an inclusive design lens where diverse points of view and talent are supported.
Crescent Point Energy is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. If you require accommodations at any stage in the hiring process, please let your Talent Management team know. This includes conducting interviews in person or virtually via Microsoft Teams. If you think you will be a great addition to the team, we encourage you to apply.