We are looking for a driven product marketer who has a passion for identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements and product value. In this role, you will lead cross-functional teams including Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Operations to effectively communicate the value of our products to our target buyers and to establish Imperva's position in the market.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for positioning Imperva's Application Security portfolio, crafting messaging that resonates with target buyers and driving our thought leadership strategy. Additionally, you will partner with customer-facing teams to optimize go to market motions.
The successful candidate will be comfortable creating and executing strategies that are aligned to targeted business outcomes. They will have an ability to situate decision-making in the context of the business and will have a well-developed sense of accountability and a personal commitment to success.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Establish Imperva's position in the market by partnering with key stakeholders to define strategy on thought leadership, analyst relationships and product announcements
- Develop differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas and partner with cross functional teams to cascade that messaging across all internal, market and customer-facing content
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to enable optimize go to market motion aligned with organization targets Assess go to market strategy and adjust to ensure alignment with revenue targets
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 6 yrs of experience in the cybersecurity industry, with at least three of those in application security
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations and reach conclusions through fact-based decision making
- Excellent storytelling skills with exemplary written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to translate technical concepts into successful product and marketing materials
- Proven leadership in managing cross-functional activities as a leader and as contributor
- Demonstrated ability to prove what is or isn't working and adjust accordingly by setting targets and measuring KPIs
The anticipated annual base salary range for this position is CAD$100,000 - 120,000. The salary offered will be determined based on the candidate's experience, knowledge, skills, other qualifications, and location.
700 W Pender St., suite #410
Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8, Canada
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader?championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva?Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.