The Vancouver office of the Augusta Group is looking to hire a full-time Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to start immediately. We are a mining sector-focused management group based in Canada and the United States.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, diligent, organized, and detailed-oriented with a strong work ethic. They also posses the following skills:
- Multitasking and ability to follow directions;
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines;
- Excellent written & verbal communication;
- Superior computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and positive individual and interested in an opportunity to advance in a growing organization;
- Strong integrity and ability to protect operations by keeping information confidential;
- Public company experience an asset.
Roles and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following functions:
- Assisting with IT management (coordinating IT support, managing software renewal, hardware procurement & management, maintaining cyber security and appropriate level of access authorization);
- Assisting with external audits;
- Bookkeeping (with a possibility of growth into an accounting role);
- Answering and screening phone calls, taking messages and re-directing enquiries as needed;
- Assisting the legal department of Augusta Group;
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies;
- Assisting with bank deposits as needed;
- Maintaining office equipment;
- Maintaining filing systems for all of the companies, both onsite and offsite;
- Assisting with travel arrangements;
- Assisting with corporate event planning;
- Assisting with staff onboarding/departures;
- Completing expense reports for executive management;
- Ordering business cards;
- Organizing and requesting invoice support for corporate credit cards.
Compensation: Up to $58,000/yr commensurate with experience.
Completion of post-secondary education is not required but is considered a strong asset. Training and support will be ongoing to give a candidate the best chance of success in the role. Working hours and benefits will be further discussed during the interview.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter, att: Taya Umrikhina.