Disclaimer: Please note that the estimated pay range that is provided on various social media sites may not be representative of NORR's range for this position.
NORR is an employee-owned global architecture and engineering firm. Our multi-disciplinary team of 800 professionals is active in 12 market sectors across Canada, the US, UK and UAE. Design thinking is a cornerstone of our purpose as it has for more than 85 years. We push the boundaries of what is possible to support people and the planet. Our hybrid environment lets you choose where you want to work - at the office, at home, or in a remote location, staying connected to your team through collaboration and design technology platforms.
The Proposal and Business Development Coordinator supports the full lifecycle of proposals in pursuit of projects. This role works in collaboration with subject matter experts in a team environment to drive the growth strategy of the Company. This role may be remote or may be worked out of one of our North American offices (Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia or Sacramento).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the proposal response process from receipt of the Request for Proposal (RFP) to the printing and assembly of the final product to ensure a quality on-time submission
- Defines and coordinates the proposal response plan, schedule, and internal communications associated with the proposal development including follow-up with contributors
- Prepares qualifications packages
- Maintains and updates corporate databases to ensure accuracy and currency of information on employee resumes, project sheets and project information, client lists, certifications, and photography
- May be required to assist in the preparation of marketing materials for award submissions, exhibits, and company participation in promotional events, grand openings, conventions, seminars, and community/industry related events
- Supports Business Development Managers and Senior Proposal and Business Development Specialists in their respective marketing initiatives
- Have successfully completed related post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Design
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites including InDesign and Photoshop
- Technical proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of OpenAsset preferred but not required
- 2-4 years experience with proposal requests
NORR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic: Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran.