AltaML is a leading North American applied AI company with extensive experience in building and operationalizing AI solutions. We call our business model Invent and Scale, from industry agnostic to industry focused, which encompasses focus and domain expertise combined with an ability to understand workflows and how to get to generalizability with data. AltaML has multiple functional disciplines and joint ventures.
We are a company like no other - we believe in making small bets, failing fast, and being better together. We are looking for creative problem-solvers who obsess about the customer to find wins across different industries.
We don't hire for fit; we hire to add. We are looking for people who play our core values of being: Agile, Gritty Humble, and Happy. If you're passionate about AI/ML, thrive in a dynamic environment, and want to work with a diverse team of wickedly smart people, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: This exciting opportunity is for an agriculture venture studio company with AltaML. More details will be shared with qualified candidates.
- Review and comment on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create technical design, build, document and maintain a highly responsive SPA front end for the venture studio company's web platform.
- Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions.
- Work as either part of a team or individually as tasks require.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in development technologies and practices.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with other staff in cross functional teams to achieve our goals.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Software Development, or similar
- 2+ years experience with React or Angular
- 2+ framework or other JS frameworks (e.g. Ember, Vue, etc.) to develop web components.
- Working knowledge of Angular CLI and RxJS Observables
- Experience working with server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from REST API's
- Strong skills in building user interfaces to work across all platforms and browsers
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Be well organized, superior attention to detail
- Have a strong desire to self learn and continually advance their skills
- CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid
- Have worked with 3rd party library components such as Angular Material, NGX-Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Prime NG
- Experience with the Redux data pattern and NGRX
- Using Google Maps, Mapbox or Leaflet to display GIS data.
- Able to write unit testing and end to end testing with Jest and Cypress or equivalent.
AltaML is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.