Job Posting TitleManager, HR Reporting & Analytics
Job CategoryWorkforce Analysis
Language RequirementsBilingual / Bilingue In the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered. / Dans l'éventualité où un candidat bilingue qualifié n'est pas disponible, un candidat unilingue qualifié sera considéré.
Flexible Work Agreement TypeHybrid / Hybride
Posting End Date2023-11-09
Job GradeL1 Zone B
Pay RangeCommensurate with Experience / Selon l'expérience
Job SummaryThe Manager, Human Resources Reporting and Analytics will lead the development and ongoing enhancement of HR Operational report and analytics to support the business' needs and requirements.
The Manager will analyze HR related data and reporting needs through working in partnership with internal business units to develop and implement solutions to meet the strategic needs of NAV CANADA.
They will act as a liaison between HR and HR stakeholders and will represent HR with respect to employee-related data needs.
The Manager will establish and document procedures for report development and is responsible for distribution of established operational metrics across the business team.
What NAV CANADA offers you:
- Challenging, team-oriented work environment
- Competitive compensation and flexible benefits
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
In this role you will:
- Coordinate the Human Resource's data warehousing requirements and develop data mining solutions;
- Develop and implement innovative and effective HR analytical solutions that support a broad array of human resource initiatives and drive business decisions.
- Manage all phases of the HR data analysis lifecycle - including extracting large and complex datasets through programs and queries; aggregating data into business intelligence tools; interpreting the results using statistical analyses; and developing reports, models and executive-level presentations.
- Leverage strong quantitative, technical, data visualization, and storytelling skills to play a key role in shaping the people agenda through presentations and leadership alignment meetings.
- Consult with key HR leaders and business stakeholders to design, develop and present analyses and reports.
- Develop, maintain and enhance an on-going inventory of reports and dashboards, using a variety of data sources and technologies.
- Quickly understand business requirements to develop and deploy reports that provide stakeholders with an accurate and precise metrics and business insight.
- Serve as an HR leader in People Analytics, statistical methodologies and business intelligence tools.
- Manage the HR reporting and metrics deliverables, including the development and implementation of standardized recurring reports and ad hoc queries.
- Ensure accuracy and final quality review of all products/reports.
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal HR partners, and other business stakeholders that will enable the successful delivery of solutions.
- Provide management for the administration and reporting of special programs as they are developed and implemented including compensation, payroll, time management, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations and HR operations.
What you bring:
- 5+ years related experience, including a demonstrated proficiency with respect to reporting and analytics with an understanding of standard reporting tools such as Power BI, Workday, SharePoint and Microsoft applications (advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required).
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Commerce or Computer Science.
- Experience with release management would be an asset.
- Experience with business process ownership and/or as a business analyst would be an asset.
- HR subject matter expertise, business process ownership, business analyst and/or project management knowledge would be beneficial.
How others describe you:
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on assignments.
- Excellent analytical skills and a solid technical understanding.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills required to respond to client questions and requests.
- Strong leadership and listening skills and keen eye for improvement opportunities.
- Effective interpersonal skills, initiative, judgement and reliability.
- Ability to promote a good working environment with their colleagues both within HR and across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple client requests at the same time.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize their workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hybrid: This position is eligible for a flexible work arrangement.
NAV CANADA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. If you do not believe that you match every job requirement listed on this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. NAV CANADA encourages a culture of learning and growth, and recognizes that although some technical skills are mandatory, many others can be taught.
Our Company strives to create an inclusive and barrier-free selection process and work environment. If you require accommodations during this competition process, please ensure that you inform the interview coordinator or hiring manager of any accommodation measures you may require. NAV CANADA will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities as required.
The successful candidate must meet the security requirement of the position and be legally able to work in Canada.
At NAV CANADA, safety is our priority. We require pre-employment drug screening for all candidates offered positions designated as safety sensitive in accordance with NAV CANADA's Drug and Alcohol policy.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.