Are you a Digital Leader with an entrepreneur edge who is passionate about building brands through various channels? Does the idea of designing and executing a dynamic and engaging digital transformation appeal to you? CPF is making a strategic leap to digital transformation to support our fundraising efforts across all appropriate facets, such as improving constituent experience and satisfaction, increasing organizational productivity and efficiency, or opening new business development models or revenue streams. We are looking for a dynamic, resourceful, creative and data driven leader who possesses a high degree of ingenuity when solving barriers to progress.
As a Network organization, the strategy will serve to consolidate and coordinate the leadership and processes involved in marketing, website and digital media management, and to supervise membership and donor administration and fulfilment, database management, and fundraising. Your main objectives will be to lead in 4 key areas:
· Business Model Transformation, using the shift to digital systems to grow and diversify the organization's revenues.
· Process Transformation, improving the efficiency of the organization's operations.
· Domain Transformation, increasing the value proposition by moving operations to the cloud.
· Cultural Organizational Transformation, facilitating and monitoring organizational change management and implementation efforts.
Digital Transformation Change Management Plan:
- Develop and implement a change management plan to ensure a smooth digital transformation process and assess technologies to select the best fit for digital transformation within the organization.
- Lead the development and end to end implementation of a cohesive brand strategy that aligns with the organization's overall business objectives, driving brand awareness, constituent loyalty, and revenue growth.
- Lead internal and external marketing communications strategies.
- Boost CPF Network wide brand image, increase brand awareness and compliance of visual identity guidelines across all digital media platforms.
- Direct internal staff to align execution with capacity to ensure success.
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Provide strategic direction, build, optimize, deliver, and manage comprehensive and compelling digital and social marketing strategies from concept to execution to align with the organization's overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Define objectives, audience targeting, measurement analytics and reporting requirements.
- Monitor, assess, and enhance marketing campaign performance on an ongoing basis and report on results to senior management.
- Guide staff in planning, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Lead the planning and implementation of an integrated fundraising and revenue generation plan for the organization by identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding individual and organizational contributions.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue development and diversification. Oversee the development process, from concept to launch, implementing strategies and identifying new technologies for bringing these opportunities to market.
- Leads the writing and implementation of a development and marketing program ensuring the growth of the CPF fundraising/campaign portfolio.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical and professional standards in the management of philanthropic resources.
Information Technology Management:
- Develop relationships with the leadership group, leading the work to directly impact and transform processes through technology solutions with an integrated approach in a cloud-based environment.
- Develops and delivers roadmap for website, SEO, and SEM optimization.
- Manage the organization-wide IT and IM function resource and staff, including infrastructure planning, IT strategy and road map, cloud migration, data governance, policies and procedures and management of third-party service vendors and consultants.
- Manage the pipeline of upgrades to existing solutions/systems and/or acquisition of new digital systems from initiation to closure and provide regular status reports as required.
- Collaborates with and provides training to colleagues across the organization to build an understanding of how social media and digital marketing can support business growth.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business technologies, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in strategy development, development of major donor and sponsor relationships, successful technology transformation, digital communications and marketing, oversight of staff-led solicitation, or similar roles.
- Demonstrated change leadership ability to create and promote a vision for change, inspire others to take part in the vision and guide them through the changes that take place.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Substantial understanding with website data analytics and cloud computing, user experience analysis, fiscal planning experience, and donor/member profiling systems.
- Possess strong oral and written communication, leadership, collaboration, organization, analytical, interpersonal, networking skills and an agile mindset.
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with staff and volunteers, potential members and donors to meet annually agreed-upon performance targets.
- Bilingualism - French and English - is considered a strong asset.
How to Apply:
The successful candidate will enjoy working with a small team in an exciting ?get stuff done? environment. Send a cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our leadership team along with your résumé with salary expectations, to Deb Powers, Network HR Manager. Please indicate ?Network Director Digital Strategy, Marketing and Development? in the subject line.
- Closing Date for Applications: 4:00 p.m. EDT, Friday, November 17, 2023.
- Interviews will be scheduled between November 27th and December 1st, 2023.
- Ideally start date is January 2nd, 2024.
What's in it for You?
- Meaningful work with national colleagues, partners, and engaged staff.
- Your daily work will have a direct impact on shaping the FSL opportunities for children in Canada.
- Full time employment contract position (37.5 hours) with renewal on a yearly basis, based on confirmed funding.
- Salaried position is commensurate with experience and qualifications: $80,000- $94,000.
- Excellent Benefit Plan including health, dental, RRSP, life insurance and disability,
- Hybrid Work Model - The CPF National office has moved towards a hybrid working model which allows employees to telework up to 75 percent of the time.
- Candidates must legally be entitled to work in Canada.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends as required. The position will require occasional travel.
- Supports promoting learning of both official languages and a bilingual Canada.
- Proof of vaccination against Covid 19 required; possess the ability to continue to comply with vaccination policy.