You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The Regions West Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to join us based in nearly any location in Western Canada. The Marketing Manager will work regional marketing programs aimed at achieving B2B growth goals and relationship development and will work closely with local teams providing strategic and tactical marketing support.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist with knowledge of B2B marketing principles, and an excellent project manager and communicator. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a true team player. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with marketing peers, partners, and client service members to achieve business plan objectives. What you will do:
Responsibilities of this role are focused on programs and initiatives that bring our KPMG brand to the market to achieve our growth objectives, including:
- Working closely with Advisory lead partners to identify market opportunities and develop growth strategy aligned with an established business plan and targets;
- Creating integrated, issue-based campaigns that leverage a variety of platforms including digital and social media, email marketing and webinar platforms, for promoting relationships and generating revenue;
- Event management, including the identification of target audiences, creation of content and presentations, logistics and measurement.
- Leveraging firm tools and resources to support relationship-building with key service buyers;
- Leading the development and production of marketing collateral and sales enablement tools in collaboration with other marketing specialty teams.
- Sharing insights with marketing team members to identify opportunities for collaboration, operational improvement and skill development. What you bring to this role:
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience and:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing specialization preferred;
- Strong understanding of B2B and account-based marketing;
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems proactively and with the best interests of business partners in mind;
- An eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to establish priorities, set and manage deadlines, coordinate stakeholders, respond to changes in business priorities, and coordinate multiple projects at one time;
- Confidence and assertiveness with ability to influence;
- Digital savvy with proven experience with CRM and digital media platforms;
- Ability to manage inputs from multiple stakeholders and sources;
- Experience working in a professional services environment will be a distinct advantage. Our Values, The KPMG Way:
Integrity, we do what is right / Excellence, we never stop learning and improving / Courage, we think and act boldly / Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences / For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.