Growth Marketing Specialist - Remote - Contract Role
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus' innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Growth Marketing Specialist (go-to-market) to join our team. In this role, you will support growth marketing and revenue play creation, assist in go-to-market strategies for the relevant solutions, and collaborate closely with a cross-functional support team to implement marketing strategies. You will work directly with digital marketing, product marketing, marketing analytics, and key Subject Matter Experts.
If you have a solid foundation in go-to-market strategy development and lead generation and have an exceptional task ownership ethic that helps grow the business, this could be the right career move for you. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in a dynamic and fast-growing sector.
- You are strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, but still able to execute
- You are right at home in a fast-growing organizational structure
- You are comfortable setting strategies, digging in to understand the business, and motivated by impacting the bottom line
- You know when to ask questions and how to get the job done without all the answers
- You have strong communication and relationship management skills
- Superior writing skills
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 1-2 years experience in high-tech B2B marketing, preferably software as a service (SaaS)
- 1-2 years of experience in growth marketing utilizing multiple outreach channels
- Go-to-Market planning and/or solid SEO, blog, and product promotion strategy experience
- Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Content Creation
- Measuring demand generation activities and funnel metrics
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted