Field: Support & transversal
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, Unknown
Type of Contract : Permanent
Level of experience: 05-10 years
SYSTRA Canada is part of the SYSTRA group, an international consulting and engineering group, a world leader in the design of transport infrastructures. SYSTRA Canada is an engineering and consulting firm whose primary focus is to offer transportation solutions, whether for passengers or goods: feasibility studies of building a new railway line, increasing the capacity of the existing infrastructure, privatization of a railway.
Understand better who we are by visiting www.systracanada.com.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full time/Permanent position based in Toronto or Montreal
Teleworkers welcome! Minimum 3 days from home per week.
The benefits of this opportunity for you...
Systra Canada: A brand-name employer offering the best of both worlds! The agility of a dynamic company in Canada and be part of the world leader in mobility, Systra Group. Its mission is simple: to increase the fluidity of travel and bring people together around the world. The team: HR team is like a family focused on collaboration and collective success. The role: You will be a facilitator to help Systra Canada win the war for talent. As talent is at the heart of our raison-d'être, your role is essential to the company's success. Your future manager: A human and committed leader, he is always ready to contribute to the development of each member of his team. Total compensation: Competitive, including telecommuting with home equipment provided, bonus, pension, full benefits and much more.
Transport yourself to the key challenge of the future... the mobility!
- Lead the planning of the divisions' recruitment needs and participate in weekly follow-up meetings
- Obtain information from internal clients to outline the profiles of desired candidates
- Compose/modify job descriptions and postings; negotiate and present offers and close selected candidate
- Able to source technically hard skill sets through a variety of methods: headhunting, social media, referral centric sourcing strategies, professional networking, search & selection
- Keep a close eye on internal talents' availability within the international business
- Maintain records and dashboard on statistics related to staffing activities
- Have a Bachelor degree in HR or related field and 5+ years' Recruitment experience of which at least 1 working in the Railway / Construction / Engineering industry; Other combination of relevant experience and training will be considered.
- Market knowledge - Ability to understand the Railway / Construction / Engineering industry, identify competitors and to keep abreast of recruitment trends
- Montreal candidates must be fluently bilingual
- Successfully liaise with mobilisation and HR teams/specialists to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate
- The ability to simultaneously manage a multitude of roles of up to 20-25 positions at any one time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Personal & soft skills: confidence,
SYSTRA Canada is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values applications from all and offers employment equity based on the merits and abilities of candidates and personnel.
Note: In this description, the masculine gender is used for easy reading purposes and includes the feminine.