At Digital Clicks, we're in the process of inventing a new type of company, and we need great people to come along this journey with us. We're scaling our team and are looking for a highly motivated contributor to help in the development and execution of our sales and marketing efforts across our services and product offerings.
This position requires a supportive team player with the ability to learn new skills, work with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders, and excel within a fast-paced, and dynamic agency environment.
Fundamentally, we're looking for someone to help us hack our marketing systems, and build a lead generation engine through incredible content - the ideal candidate is excited about experimenting, and working on new and upcoming technology with an established team under our brand as we scale. We'd love to support a candidate excited about coming up with new ideas, experimenting lots, and iterating often - we're an agile shop!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Content Strategy and Leadership:
- Act as the voice of Digital Clicks, pioneering our content marketing strategy and execution.
- Develop, curate, and oversee the production of exceptional and engaging content across various channels and formats, ensuring it aligns with and fosters Digital Clicks' mission, brand, and business objectives.
- Craft insightful and engaging content that not only showcases our expertise but also educates our audience about the nuances and potential of digital transformation.
- Ensure all content, from long-form articles, whitepapers, and case studies to web copy and social media snippets, resonates with our target audience and drives engagement.
- Stretch your creative muscle, and work closely with our design team to produce assets that align with our brand and design patterns.
- Seamless Collaboration:
- Work closely with our business development team and other internal departments to gather insights, stories, and data that can be transformed into compelling content.
- Partner with our network to amplify our content's reach and engagement, particularly across our social media channels.
- Inbound Lead Generation:
- Utilize content as a primary tool for organic lead generation, ensuring it's optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) and tailored to attract potential clients.
- Continuously refine and adapt our content strategy based on analytics, audience feedback, and emerging industry trends.
- Develop a series of content (e.g., email drip campaigns, whitepapers, lead magnets, etc) designed to nurture leads through the sales funnel.
- Develop and manage our social proof and feedback strategy.
- Business Development Support:
- Support the business development team in content development for sales collateral, proposals, presentations, and bids.
- Create materials that help new clients understand the process, what to expect, and how to get the most out of the partnership. This aids in smooth client transitions from the sales team to the delivery teams and sets expectations.
- Work closely with our design team and external partners to create promotional materials and content for events, trade shows, or webinars that the sales or business development teams might attend.
- Establish a feedback mechanism with the sales team to understand the queries and objections they encounter regularly. This information can guide future content to address those areas proactively.
- Able to work full-time and on-site at the headquarters located in London, Ontario.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate user of social media & digital technologies; knowledge of social media best practices (hashtags, UTM's, etc.)
- Experience monitoring and measuring analytics related to web and social media content using tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Chat GPT, etc.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Canva and proficient in SEO best practices and content analytics.
- Familiar and demonstrated ability to work within all social media platforms (ie: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.) and social media schedulers (such as Zoho Social, etc.)
- Proven track record in content strategy development, ideally in a digital marketing agency environment.
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills, with the ability to capture and convey complex ideas in a simple and engaging manner.
- Comfortable learning new technology, and a passion for storytelling.
Experience Vs Education.
It may be you have the experience and a proven track record but don't have the graduation. Don't worry. If you think you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role, please apply and show us what you have already done!
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Digital Clicks is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to grow.
This is a full-time position. Please send a PDF version of your resume and a customized cover letter, remember to tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this role! Digital Clicks Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.