Marketing Project Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President and CEO
Start Date: Between December 1, 2023 to February 1, 2024
Location: Brand new office in Fort Langley with optional 1-2 days a week remote. Full time position or 4 days a week.
We Build for Legacies
Wesmont Group is an experienced family-owned residential and industrial construction and development company with projects in the Fraser Valley and Okanagan. Combining a history of construction and unique talent, the Wesmont family banded together to create the most value-oriented and satisfying experience for their clients.
Whether it is homes, warehouses or property management, Wesmont Group strives for the highest building quality for our clients. We are not only focused on building communities, but investing in them, through the Wesmont Foundation, where we partner with local and global charities to give back. www.wesmont.com
As a Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Wesmont, you will be at the forefront of our marketing efforts, responsible for developing and implementing strategies and stories that showcase our brand to the fullest potential. This role is meant for the creative thinker who enjoys a variety of work and projects.
You will work closely with the Vice President, Chief Executive Officer and our sales team, but will be self-managed to execute project marketing, internal and external communications, and overall branding of the Wesmont story. Send your cover letter and resume via Isarta, we look forward to connecting with you!
Content Creation and Management:
- Develop compelling and persuasive content for various marketing materials, including brochures, websites, social media, and other project marketing materials.
- Use your creative skills to provide simple graphic designs for e-mails, invitations, small-scale print material, and more.
- Maintain a schedule to ensure timely and relevant delivery of marketing materials.
- Manage the company website regularly, ensuring it reflects current project information, company news, and relevant content.
- Oversee and implement the execution of SEO strategies
- Monitor and analyze website and social media analytics to track performance and make data-driven adjustments.
- Prepare and send weekly website and social media analytics to the VP and CEO.
- Be part of all aspects in relation to a development's marketing campaign.
- Prepare digital assets and copywriting for creating and publishing development-specific webpages.
- Work with creative agencies to develop cohesive print material which includes development-specific brochures, floorplans, renderings and more.
- Manage signage designs and installations.
- Oversee showhome staging and interior decorating.
- Manage all vinyl signage, touchscreen design, and marketing material that is installed in Wesmont's presentation centres.
- Learn digital advertising through Google and Facebook, or monitor and coordinate with advertising agencies.
- Work alongside of and support real estate marketing companies to achieve a successful marketing campaign. Responsible for presentation centres and showhome launches.
Social Media Management:
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with company goals and project timelines.
- Create engaging posts, including photos, videos and graphics, monitor comments, and respond to inquiries to foster community engagement.
- Regularly visit construction sites and take photos and videos of a project's development for social media posting.
- Leverage platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
Public Relations and Communications:
- Coordinate any media coverage opportunities to promote company visibility.
- Create Mailchimp HTML campaigns for various projects.
- Manage company-wide communications via e-mail and WhatsApp.
- Create job descriptions and post job opportunities on relevant websites.
Event Planning and Coordination:
- Organize and manage promotional events, including groundbreakings, open houses, grand openings of presentation centres, and more.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure events run smoothly and align with company branding. Issue purchase orders and following accounting procedures as needed for payment.
- Lead and organize internal company events for the Wesmont staff for human resource management and company wellness.
Interior Design Coordination:
- Work with Wesmont's interior designer to achieve eye-catching exterior and interior design.
- Assist in developing project design and storyline direction to coincide with interior and exterior design.
- Monitor interior design progress and deadlines to maintain schedule.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Consistently conduct market research to identify trends in real estate, interior design and marketing, homeowner preferences, and more.
- Provide insights and recommendations to guide marketing strategies.
- You will be responsible for tackling anything and everything to achieve Wesmont's brand of high quality building and development projects.
- Proven experience in marketing, preferably in a related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, History, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt messaging for different audiences.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, ClickUp, Spectrum, social media platforms, and social media management tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A strong project management skillset is necessary.
- Creative thinker with a eye for design and an understanding of brand aesthetics.
- Ability to be self-managed as the position offers autonomy and freedom.
- Ability and eagerness to learn construction language and knowledge.
- $60,000 - $90,000 per annum based on relevant experience
- Performance bonus opportunity
- Vacation pay equal to three weeks
- Health, Medical, and Benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program
- Cell phone and laptop will be provided by Wesmont
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid opportunities for professional development and further education
- Exciting company events and excursions
Why Wesmont Group?
As a family owned and operated business, we believe everyone deserves to feel rooted and secure at Wesmont. Our dynamic team values continuous learning and improvement, always finding ways to perform our jobs in an excellent way. We love to create opportunities for our team to do this, with incentives for education, promotions, opportunities for raises and bonuses. We believe people should flourish where they work
If you're passionate about marketing and communications, and enjoy a variety of work, there is no short of opportunity at Wesmont! We invite you to join us in shaping the future of urban living in British Columbia.
Apply now and be part of our team!